TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website, including design, logos, texts and/or graphics, is the property of the provider or, where appropriate, has the license or express authorization of the authors. Total or partial reproduction is prohibited without prior written authorization.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics external to the provider and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners.
File that is downloaded in your browser by accessing to some web pages.
Cookies allow, among other things, the storage and retrieval of information about a user’s or his computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use your computer, can be used to recognize the user and improve their browsing experience.
Thanks to cookies you can buy online, view the prices of your specific store, and enjoy an advanced usage experience. Using the web with disabled cookies can make the web not work properly, and in certain areas give errors.
We may use our own or third party cookies to improve our services and display advertising related to your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. You can change the settings or ask for more information.
By accessing our reservation system STAY INFORMED OF:
You must register and provide name, phone and email. That such data will be used only for the reservation of this room escape. The payment with VISA is done with the secure payment system Redsys of Banco Sabadell, of which we do not have access to any data.
Responsible: ROOM ESCAPE VIP, S.L. ::: B-67.015.255
Gran Via Corts Catalanes, 202 Local 3 ::: 08004 BARCELONA
Purpose of processing your data: Purchase of a Room Escape session
Advertising: To send information and news specific permission is requested
Consignee: Your data will not be passed on to third parties in any case, except by law.
Rights: You can access, rectify and delete your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage: The data will be kept for the legal time necessary for the performance of the service.
ROOM ESCAPE VIP, S.L. informs you that we comply with all the requirements established by the data protection regulations and with all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data.
- Bring, if possible, the document that we sent you with the email filled out and signed by the whole group.
- In the case that you want a group photo at the end to publish on our website and social networks, check the box«Cedo Imágenes» (Image transfer).
- If you play in our establishment, you are informed that the indoor cameras used for game tracking do not record any images.
- If you play abroad, there may be municipal or institutional cameras, of which we have no information or responsibility.
- There are no physical tests. You must be in good health to stand and/or walk for about three hours.
- Any health problems that you have, indicate it before the start of the game for the knowledge of the Game Master, to act or monitor accordingly, or decide if you can play.
- If any player has claustrophobia must be warned, and in any case he must decide if he enters the establishments we have planned for the game, or if he waits for the rest of the group outside.
- All the establishments where you can enter for the course of the game are at street level, or with facilities for disabled access.
- Age. From 18 you can play alone. Minors if they are part of a family group, never alone or with a single adult. Children under 5/6 years of age under the responsibility of their parents or guardians and always under supervision.
- In street games, all minors of any age shall require a document from the parent or guardian as he/she gives permission to participate in the game, and appoint an adult person as responsible for the child.It is very important to respect and follow all the existing rules on public roads, in order to avoid accidents, that in the event of incorrect conduct will be personally responsible the player. NO ONE CLUE OR INDICATION OF THE GAME WILL BE MISREAD AGAINST THE RULES AND ROAD LAWS.
In the game
- Once the game has started, the abandonment by the group will mean the loss of the game, without the right to refund the amount.
- The breaking of objects by use of excessive force or vandalism means the expulsion without refund of the amount, and possible claim for damages.
- If the GM detects symptoms of drunkenness it will be reasons for expulsion or not allowing entry.
- Prices are per session and depend on schedule and number of players.
- Check first place, day and time to confirm that it is possible.
- If you need an invoice with disaggregated VAT, please provide your details in the purchase, and we will email it to you at the end of the game. We need full name or company, address, NIF/CIF.
- The prices of the sessions already include 21% VAT.